- If we leave the water running, we use 7, 5 liters of water just to brush our teeth.
- Water is the only element found in three forms in nature, liquid, gas and solid.
- Today, more than 400 million people live in areas with great water shortages.
- Water regulates the both the Earth’s our body’s temperature. So, if you are suffering from a high fever, drinking a lot of water will help you fight it.
- The Earth has the same exact amount of water as it did when it was first created. That means, that the water in your kitchen may contain water molecules from the water a cave man once drank.
- A human can survive as long as 30 days without food but they would die after only 3 days without water.
- An average person drinks up to 75.000 liters of water in their lifetime. That is equal to the water in an average sized swimming pool or equal to 15.000, 1,5 liter, water bottles.
- 80% of our everyday issues like tiredness, headaches and indigestion are caused by dehydration.
- Our kidneys recycle 1.514 liters of water every day.
- 10. Vincent Priessnitz, also known as the father of modern Hydrotherapy, was the first one to use cold water in 1800, in order to treat some serious bodily problems he was experiencing. His treatment was so successful that he used it effectively on others as well. However, water and its healing properties, has been used for hundreds of years from the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans.
Water is perhaps the most precious gift the Earth has given us and it benefits are countless. At Ideales the protection and respect of water is our obligation and that is why we created the first –certified- ecological swimming pool in the world Piscines Ideales | the eco pool®. Read more on www.ideales.gr/downloads/eco-pool-form
Let’s all protect the water for ourselves, for the generations to come and for a better tomorrow…TODAY!
Respect and protect nature…It’s good for you!